A Safe Space to Heal
My name is Feisal, and I am an experienced and qualified psychotherapist and counsellor based online and in Little Venice, Central London. I can work with you to help you see your life more clearly, recognise your patterns of behaviour and the nature of your relationships, and connect to who you are.
I offer a warm, kind, gentle and non-judgmental environment, with a dose of good humour. It’s a safe space to heal. I will provide you with practical ways to overcome mental barriers and increase your self-confidence so you can be the person you want to be and live your life to its full potential.
Click here to learn more about me, and here to learn more about my approach & methods.
What Can Therapy Help With?
A lot of my work focuses on the effects of trauma, by which I mean deep psychological wounding, either recent or in the more distant past. Trauma can encompass many experiences, including ones you may not have thought of, such as being continually shouted at, neglected or made to feel ‘not good enough’ as a child.
I work with clients on a wide range of issues including, but not limited to:
- Relationship difficulties
- Feelings of anger, depression, anxiety, stress, panic attacks and suicidal thoughts
- Identity issues, not knowing who you are or who you want to be
- Illness or anxiety about medical conditions
- Shame, low self-esteem, lack of confidence and the inability to assert yourself
- Loss of meaning or purpose, feeling stuck and unable to make decisions
- Trauma from childhood events or experiences like Boarding School
- Emotional, physical, spousal or sexual abuse
- Workplace bullying
- Self-destructive behaviour such as drug, alcohol or sex addiction and eating disorders
If you are still unsure if therapy is right for you, take a look here for more information on how it may help you.